Re: Handles

  • ebolton123
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 18, 2013
      John,
      Yes! The handles on the icebox chest look like exactly what I'm looking for!
      How do I get 4?
      Cheers,
      Bob

      --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com, Sgt42RHR@... wrote:

      > Sorry, let's try that again.
      >

      > http://tinyurl.com/k2wlfqc
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/lf9c5v3
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/2bjylyr
      > Cheers,
      > John
      >
      > John M. Johnston
      > There is a fine line between hobby and mental illness. Dave Barry.
      >

      > In a message dated 6/17/2013 8:43:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      > Sgt42RHR@... writes:
      >
      > http://galootcentral.com/index.php?option=com_copperminevis&Itemid=2&place=t
      > humbnails&album=669
      >
      > BTW, the ones you describe as really wimpy are in fact period correct and
      > can be seen on many originals.
      >
      > The now defunct Trunk Shoppe used to carry good ones. You can see images
      > of those on a couple of trunks I made.
      >
      > http://galootcentral.com/index.php?option=com_copperminevis&Itemid=2&place=t
      > humbnails&album=518
      >
      > and
      >
      > http://galootcentral.com/index.php?option=com_copperminevis&Itemid=2&place=t
      > humbnails&album=507

    • sgt42rhr
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 18, 2013
        Bob,

        Go to a blacksmith of your choice, show him a picture, and order 4. Jymm
        Hoffman is one good one (he may be on this list)
        http://www.hoffmansforge.com/ There are certainly others who may be on this list, or who can be
        recommended by those on this list. You are in a section of the country, and
        you probably go to events (or can co to events) where there are blacksmiths.
        Rendezvous type events are usually a good place to find working
        blacksmiths. Get your desired measurements, show them a picture of what you want,
        and order 4. That's what I would do.

        Cheers,
        John

        John M. Johnston
        There is a fine line between hobby and mental illness. Dave Barry.

        --- In _Revlist@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:Revlist@yahoogroups.com) ,
        Sgt42RHR@... wrote:

        > Sorry, let's try that again.
        >

        > http://tinyurl.com/k2wlfqc
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/lf9c5v3
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/2bjylyr
        > Cheers,
        > John
        >
        > John M. Johnston
        > There is a fine line between hobby and mental illness. Dave Barry.
        >

        > In a message dated 6/17/2013 8:43:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
        > Sgt42RHR@... writes:

        http://galootcentral.com/index.php?option=com_copperminevis&Itemid=2&place=t
        > humbnails&album=669
        >
        > BTW, the ones you describe as really wimpy are in fact period correct
        and
        > can be seen on many originals.
        >
        > The now defunct Trunk Shoppe used to carry good ones. You can see images
        > of those on a couple of trunks I made.

        http://galootcentral.com/index.php?option=com_copperminevis&Itemid=2&place=t
        > humbnails&album=518
        >
        > and

        http://galootcentral.com/index.php?option=com_copperminevis&Itemid=2&place=t
        > humbnails&album=507

      • ebolton123
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 20, 2013
          John,
          Yea, I get it...I do it to. I just got 4 hold-fasts done for my Moxon workbench. I just thought there might be more folks with them "ready-made"?
          Cheers,
          Bob Bolton