wool broadcloth for sale

  • Matthew Skic
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2013
      I have about 6 yards of blue wool for sale. Pictures attached. It is a
      cobalt blue broadcloth. I will have it available at Monmouth this weekend.
      $15 per yard or $80 for all of it

      --
      Matthew Skic

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2013
        Send me an email before hand if you want it, otherwise I plan to be at the
        blanket sale.

        --
        Matthew Skic

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2013