Custom British Spadroon smallsword for Sale

  • kings64th
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 11:06 AM
      Dear Lists,

      Apologies for the cross-post and commercial nature of this missive. I am offering for sale a custom made reproduction of a British officer's "spadroon" bladed smallsword. This is a unique, and highly accurate reproduction of a typical British officer's sword from the period of the American Revolution. As the Americans often emulated English fashion, this sword would also be appropriate for a servant of Congress. I have never seen a sword like this for sale in the states, which is why I had it custom made for me by a swordsmith in Europe. If I did not require the funds, I would not part with it.

      Here are the specs

      1. Brass hilt, with white metal wire wrapped wooden grip.
      2. 32 inch straight hand forged, spring steal, blade.
      3.The entire sword weighs a mere 1.3 pounds
      4. Hand-sewn leather scabbard with brass ring fittings for sword belt

      A picture is worth a thousand words, if you are interested, email me and I will send you several.

      Price: $ 565 firm

      please email me off list at cole.jones@...

      Best,

      Cole Jones