Re: Fort Frederick Market Fair

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 30, 2013
      Stainless Steel!
      My eyes.... my eyes.....run-a-way!

      --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com, Greg Fisher <musketoondragoon@...> wrote:

      > John,
      >
      > Would like to talk to you about Stainless Steel Canteens for the 17th Light Dragoons.  We can provide measurements.
      >
      > YMOS...
      >
      > Greg Fisher
      > HM17th LD

    • Jack Reimer
      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 30, 2013
        Greg,
        Stainless steel ? Really?

        Jack

        ________________________________
        > Would like to talk to you about Stainless Steel Canteens for the 17th Light Dragoons.  We can provide measurements.
        >
        > YMOS...
        >
        > Greg Fisher
        > HM17th LD

      • ebolton123
        Message 3 of 25 , May 2, 2013
          Greg,
          "We can provide measurements"...and documentation? Well, nothing like big honkin' animals, red jackets, and bright shiny canteens to make great targets! ;)
          Cheers,
          Bob

          --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com, Greg Fisher <musketoondragoon@...> wrote:

          > John,
          >
          > Would like to talk to you about Stainless Steel Canteens for the 17th Light Dragoons.  We can provide measurements.
          >
          > YMOS...
          >
          > Greg Fisher
          > HM17th LD

        • Shay
          Message 4 of 25 , May 7, 2013
            I would like to know what the measurements should be on a Stainless Steel canteen.

            Shay

            --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com, Greg Fisher <musketoondragoon@...> wrote:

            > John,
            >
            > Would like to talk to you about Stainless Steel Canteens for the 17th Light Dragoons.  We can provide measurements.
            >
            > YMOS...
            >
            > Greg Fisher
            > HM17th LD

          • James Stewart