Re: [Revlist] Discriminating General

  • Michael Grillo
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2013
       I have tried over the years to order their French and Indian war period British buttons and no returned calls nor emails. Also had other colleague of mine had the same problem he feels that unless you are a big fish like Parks Canada or A regimental Museum they don't want to give you the time of day.

      Michael