Brad Spear

  • John Navarro
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 16, 2013
      Does anyone have contact info for sword maker Brad Spears ? I'd like to get a Cav saber.
      Thanks,
      John navarro

      Sent from my iPhone
    • slidingspindle
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 17, 2013
        I believe that Brad is at Fort King George in Darien, Georgia.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 17, 2013
          Hi, Frau Spear here. Brad does work at Fort King George. However the best way to contact him is via his cell: 912-571-2423. Or you can email him directly at bdspear@....

          Denise "frau" Spear
          Regt. von Bose