Patterns for sale

  • WilliamG
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2013
      I have two patterns for sale:

      JP Ryan Waistcoat, size 40, $15, shipping included

      JP Ryan 1750's Coat, size 42, $20, shipping included

      Both patterns are cut out. To my knowledge, all pieces are included. This link will take you to the Ryan Webpage for more information

      http://www.jpryan.com/gentspatterns.html

      Feel free to email me for more info. I will consider trades or other offers. I take paypal, as well as check or money order

      Will Gore
      coheewabler@...