Re: [Revlist] Looking for readers for book on Aaron Burr

  • Googel User
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2013
      I'll read it. PDF is fine.
      On Mar 6, 2013 3:18 PM, "Bob Johnson" <bobjinpa@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I know this might be outside the interests of these two groups, but I hope
      > to find some people willing to read my book about the Presidency of Aaron
      > Burr, the Third President of the US and the time period is close.
      > Of course, it is fiction, but no one was so close to becoming president
      > without making it.
      > It is also my belief that Aaron would have been a far better president
      > than Thomas Jefferson.
      > The novel is about 110,000 words long. and takes place from Jan 1801 to
      > mid 1805.
      > Many of the events are actual or modified actual events.
      > I am not looking for editors, but readers who would be willing to comment
      > and criticize the contents.
      > Beware: if you think Thomas Jefferson was a great personage, you might not
      > like this book.
      > I can send the novel as a word .doc; word docx; Open Office or PDF.
      > I hope to find a publisher by year's end, probably a small historic
      > fiction publisher.
      > Thanks in advance
      >
      > Bob Johnson

    • Bob Johnson
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 8, 2013
        Here it is. Please remember that I do this in order to get opinions, comments and criticisms of this novel and would appreciate them in a reasonable time so that I can use your reply (s).
        You have my thanks for doing this.

        Bob Johnson

        > I know this might be outside the interests of these two groups, but I hope
        > to find some people willing to read my book about the Presidency of Aaron
        > Burr, the Third President of the US and the time period is close.
        > Of course, it is fiction, but no one was so close to becoming president
        > without making it.
        > It is also my belief that Aaron would have been a far better president
        > than Thomas Jefferson.
        > The novel is about 110,000 words long. and takes place from Jan 1801 to
        > mid 1805.
        > Many of the events are actual or modified actual events.
        > I am not looking for editors, but readers who would be willing to comment
        > and criticize the contents.
        > Beware: if you think Thomas Jefferson was a great personage, you might not
        > like this book.
        > I can send the novel as a word .doc; word docx; Open Office or PDF.
        > I hope to find a publisher by year's end, probably a small historic
        > fiction publisher.
        > Thanks in advance
        >
        > Bob Johnson

      • Rhiannon Hood
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 8, 2013
          I'd be willing.. pdf is fine.

          Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note® II

          Here it is. Please remember that I do this in order to get opinions, comments and criticisms of this novel and would appreciate them in a reasonable time so that I can use your reply (s).
          You have my thanks for doing this.

          Bob Johnson

          > I know this might be outside the interests of these two groups, but I hope
          > to find some people willing to read my book about the Presidency of Aaron
          > Burr, the Third President of the US and the time period is close.
          > Of course, it is fiction, but no one was so close to becoming president
          > without making it.
          > It is also my belief that Aaron would have been a far better president
          > than Thomas Jefferson.
          > The novel is about 110,000 words long. and takes place from Jan 1801 to
          > mid 1805.
          > Many of the events are actual or modified actual events.
          > I am not looking for editors, but readers who would be willing to comment
          > and criticize the contents.
          > Beware: if you think Thomas Jefferson was a great personage, you might not
          > like this book.
          > I can send the novel as a word .doc; word docx; Open Office or PDF.
          > I hope to find a publisher by year's end, probably a small historic
          > fiction publisher.
          > Thanks in advance
          >
          > Bob Johnson

        • Bob Johnson
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 8, 2013
            I apologize to the group for my last email. I forgot check to use the email address of the person who volunteered to be a reader. Of course, if anyone else wished to d/l and read it, I would appreciate your opinions, comments and criticisms as well and please drop me a line to let me know you are going to read it.