FS Brow Bess Musket

  • JR Hunt
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5 2:40 PM
      I have a older Brown Bess that served as my first musket for many years.
      I no longer have need for it but have desperate need for funds (don't we
      all). So I am looking for serious offers on it. Buyer pays shipping or
      can be arranged to pick up locally in New Hampshire. The lock sticks
      lightly but does still function. I am looking 250 or BO and can accept
      paypal and money orders, sorry no personal checks. Pictures can be found
      at http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/Thalesin/library/Brown%20Bess.

      Thank Ye Kindly
      James R. Hunt
    • John White
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5 4:02 PM
        On 3/5/2013 5:40 PM, JR Hunt wrote:

        > I have a older Brown Bess that served as my first musket for many years.
        > I no longer have need for it but have desperate need for funds (don't we
        > all). So I am looking for serious offers on it. Buyer pays shipping or
        > can be arranged to pick up locally in New Hampshire. The lock sticks
        > lightly but does still function. I am looking 250 or BO and can accept
        > paypal and money orders, sorry no personal checks. Pictures can be found
        > at http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/Thalesin/library/Brown%20Bess.
        >
        > Thank Ye Kindly
        > James R. Hunt

        James

        I could not get your posted URL to work.

        --
        John White
        Avalon Forge

      • mike crane
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 5 4:18 PM
          I'm interested! Can you send me some pictures, the link doesn't work.

          Can pa ASAP

        • Rob Frasier
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 5 4:50 PM
            James,
                 Id be happy to purchase the musket from you and ill be glad to come pick it up.
            Rob Frasier
            sawmaster05@...

            ________________________________
            > I have a older Brown Bess that served as my first musket for many years.
            > I no longer have need for it but have desperate need for funds (don't we
            > all). So I am looking for serious offers on it. Buyer pays shipping or
            > can be arranged to pick up locally in New Hampshire. The lock sticks
            > lightly but does still function. I am looking 250 or BO and can accept
            > paypal and money orders, sorry no personal checks. Pictures can be found
            > at http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/Thalesin/library/Brown%20Bess.
            >
            > Thank Ye Kindly
            > James R. Hunt

            James

            I could not get your posted URL to work.

            --
            John White
            Avalon Forge
            Baltimore
            avalonforge@...
            "Recreating Colonial America"

          • Gibb Zea
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 5 7:55 PM
              I'm interested as well. Who is the maker?
              Thanks
              Gibb

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 6 5:12 AM
                I uploaded pictures to group home page under Brownbess. I am still
                working on finding out details on musket I bought it many years ago from
                my step father and he might know. It has functioned reliably for years.
                I have many response. I am giving preference to those who can local pick
                up as I am very short of immediate funds and shipping can't be cheap for
                this item. Thank you and let me know if you are still interested.

                Thank ye kindly
                JR Hunt
              • Rob Frasier
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 6 4:24 PM