Pattern 1776 Rifle (British) PHOTOS

  • daniel oconnell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013
      Months before I bought my Pattern 1776 Rifle kit from the Rifle Shoppe I scoured the internet for photos of this rifle and could hardly find any images. Thanks to Michael Meese who contracted to give me my kit in-the-white I have now finally finished this rifle kit. I'm posting photos of the rifle for anyone whom is also searching for detailed photos of a completed Pattern 1776. Photos can be found at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/31229219@N07/

      O'Connell
      www.kings8th.com

    • Sgt42rhr
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013
        Nice Daniel!

        John M. Johnston
        “P.S. If you do not receive this, of course it must have been miscarried; therefore I beg you to write and let me know.” - Sir Boyle Roche, M.P.