Re: [Revlist] French burials in Boston

  • Thomas Heim
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2013
      Off subject here but what unit was the 68th French Regiment during the American Revolution? One of our guys found a button on line and I want to get a confirmation other than Wikipedia. That tends to be an unreliable source at times.

      Many thanks....

      Sent from my iPod

      On Feb 17, 2013, at 11:51 AM, "robertaselig@...<mailto:robertaselig@...>" <robertaselig@...<mailto:robertaselig@...>> wrote:

      Lee - if anything then the good chevalier was catholic. Bob========