Re: 1776 Pattern Infantry Rifle

  • danieloconnell
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
      I bought a '76 from the Rifle Shoppe just over a year ago, no problems.

      O'Connell

      --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com, HAWKEYE ! <hawkeye_74@...> wrote:

      > Except for the one that the late Kit Ravenshear made, used to make the parts for The Rifle Shoppe's model, and Ernie Cowan's no one that I know is making parts for this rifle.
      >
      > Joe Hinson
      > NAM
      >

      > To: Revlist@...: cav4ld@...: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 04:56:44 +0000Subject: [Revlist] 1776 Pattern Infantry Rifle
      >

      > Does anyone know of company/individual who makes or can make a '76 Pattern Infantry Rifle other than the Rifle Shoppe. I recently got a quote from them and it seemed extremely high. ThanksAndrew Vari

    • danieloconnell
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
        I paid a gentleman $600 to finish my '76 and I consider that price a bargain. I've no complaints with the Rifle Shoppes cost of the parts as this is a one of a kind weapon.

        It ain't a pedersoli kit if you follow me....... :L

        oconnell
        www.kings8th.com