Re: [Revlist] F&I List?

  • Glenn Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
      Lou,

      The Invasion of the Valley of Virginia  group  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheInvasionoftheValleyofVirginia/?yguid=205526641%c2%a0which is mostly for those involved with an annual tactical reenactment, but they allowed me (a non-reenactor) in for some of the other discussions that arise from time to time.  Be aware that most of the discussion takes place just before and immediately after their event.

      I hope this helps.

      Best regards,

      Glenn

      From: oetc8563 <l@...>

      Subject: [Revlist] F&I List?

      Is there a RevList type group for F&I War?

      Thanks, Lou.

    • Todd Post
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
        Lou,