F&I List?

  • oetc8563
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
      Is there a RevList type group for F&I War?

      Thanks, Lou.
    • Glenn Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
        Lou,

        The Invasion of the Valley of Virginia  group  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheInvasionoftheValleyofVirginia/?yguid=205526641%c2%a0which is mostly for those involved with an annual tactical reenactment, but they allowed me (a non-reenactor) in for some of the other discussions that arise from time to time.  Be aware that most of the discussion takes place just before and immediately after their event.

        I hope this helps.

        Best regards,

        Glenn

        From: oetc8563 <l@...>

        Subject: [Revlist] F&I List?

        Is there a RevList type group for F&I War?

        Thanks, Lou.

      • Todd Post
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
          Lou,