Hello to the list

  • dithrz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      I'm a librarian of sorts, working a special collections desk--historical topics primarily--in the Monongahela valley of West Virginia. The defense of this region during the Revolution and after remains a difficult subject to handle with confidence, partly due to record loss but especially thanks to the efforts of a local fraud ring, famously investigated in the mid-1830s. I take an interest in recovering the facts, if that can be done.

      David Houchin