Re: Two items for sale/trade

  • John Ogden
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13 8:27 PM
      As a follow up, I am willing to consider trades: let me know what you
      have to offer.

      --
      John J. Ogden
    • stanleyarchacki
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 18 3:22 PM
        I would be interested in seeing photos of the pistol. I have trouble recalling which of several French designs the 1777 is.

        Thank you,

        Stanley Archacki
      • John Ogden
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 18 4:12 PM
          Pictures attached; another batch is coming (bandwidth issue).

          --
          John J. Ogden

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 23 9:45 AM
            All both items are now off the market. Thank you for the interest.

            --
            John J. Ogden