Re: Looking for full text of a 1780 PA Journal ad

  • donhagist
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10 6:45 PM
      Excellent - thank you very much!
      And thanks to Paul Pace, who sent a copy off-line.
      I had suspected this guy was a deserter from the Continental Shoe Factory, and this confirms it. It would be interesting to see a study done of the Continental Shoe Factory and the contribution of British prisoners of war to the American war effort.
      Don N. Hagist
      http://revolutionaryimprints.com
      http://redcoat76.blogspot.com