Re: [Revlist] Link to Princeton University student documentary on our fight t...

  • DelRev225th@...
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
      Jerry,

      Please will you post this on the National Trust's linked-in page? I know
      the people who had been following that discussion will want to see this,
      too.

      You can add it as a comment under the thread I had started before if you
      want.

      Thanks for all you do.

      Kim Burdick, Advisor Emeritus NTHP

      In a message dated 1/31/2013 4:57:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      REDCOAT43D@... writes:

      It's only 10 minutes but they did a remarkable job. I invite Revlist
      members to check it out. We are in the midst of litigation (2 appeals) with the
      Institute for Advanced Study (an appeal of the adverse Princeton Planning
      Board decision) with 17 counts for overturning the decision plus an appeal
      of the Delaware and Raritan Canal commission's decision to allow the
      Institute to violate watershed buffer zone rules without a hearing because they
      don't have enough members for a quorum.

      _https://vimeo.com/58133034_ (https://vimeo.com/58133034)

      Jerry

      Jerry Hurwitz
      President, The Princeton Battlefield Society
      609-947-6574 (c)
      609-936-9397 (h)

    • DelRev225th@...