Battle of the Hook

  • Marshall Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 29, 2013
      Revlist, as most of you are aware, the Battle of the Hook erenactment is to be held as it was in 2008 - at the Inn at Warner Hall, Gloucester VA Ocober 19 - 20, 2013. I am accepting sutler applications no more then 30 preapproved for the event http://www.battleofthehook.org/sutlers.html . If you have interest or questions please contact me at thehooksutler@... .
      Marshall Smith

    • carlgnam1va
      Message 2 of 8 , May 21, 2013
        I realize everyone is gearing up for Monmouth, and I look forward to seeing many friends there. In the meantime, here's a quick Sutler update for the Battle of the Hook.

        As of Friday we have received registrations from 15 sutlers, and are awaiting the return of registration forms from 5 more, for a total of 20 sutlers signed on so far. We want everyone to attend who is interested but due to space limitations we expect to limit the number of sutlers to 30. If you are interested in registering for a sutler space, please contact Marshall Smith via e-mail: thehooksutler(at)yahoo.com

        Unit registrations continue to come in and I will update the participant count in the coming weeks.

        Registration and more information is on our website:
        www.battleofthehook.org

        For those interested, you'll also find updates, photos, news and more on our Facebook page:
        https://www.facebook.com/BattleOfTheHook

        Chip Gnam
        1VA Regt.