Mid-Atltantic BB/CL member group invite

  • britmarinecapt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      For those wishing to join the Mid-Altantic Yahoo Group - which has both BB and CL members on the group - please email me off line so I can send you an invite. But, your unit must be a BB/CL member, or applicant unit to join this Yahoo group.

      This group is open to any BB/CL unit that might attend a regional evet in the Mid-Atlantic region. This would include the May 4, 5 event at Gunston Hall, near Quantico,VA (the Crossroads of the Marine Corps), and Mount Harmon Plantation Sept 14,15. Unit commanders, seconds are welcome to join.

      Jim McG
      HM Marines (MA site moderator)

      PS - Do not respond here as Yahoo groups supresses your full email address from view, and I cannot cut and paste it into the invitation to join.

      PPS - This group is not for historians, people interested in history, or those trying to sell us stuff. Sorry. :-)