Hair styles..

  • David L.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
      Happy New Year, all,

      While long hair worn clubbed seems ubiquitous to the period, and is certainly the image one gets, I am interested as to whether there were any records or regulations relating to hair style, use of wigs in lieu of long hair, and whether infantry in the field would commonly have their own hair undressed or cut short.

      Cheers,
      Dave Lynch
    • David L.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2013