Ed Brumly and his new book on the 71st

  • 84th Regiment CO
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      Ed and the other members of the 71st research group have put together a good book on the 71st. It includes all of the battle, details of the uniform, and information on officers (bios). It can only be ordered thru the the Tain Museum Info@.... at 12 Pounds and the postage is well worth it.

      Ed is working on a revised version. There are also a number of book from the museum shop that may intrest you. They are very good to work with!

      All those who know me, I do not give prase lightly. Ed knows and has new information that he will share in the next version.

      Cheers. Kim Stacy