Boston this Sunday

  • robertaselig@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012
      Salut - for those in the neighborhood: I will be speaking at the Bunker Hill Museum in Cambridge this Sunday, 9 December 2012, at 14:00 about "The March of Rochambeau’s Army in December 1782 from Providence to Boston: the final leg of the Washington-Rochambeau Revolutionary Route". Bob
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012
        Reposting on W3R Facebook page for you.

        have a lovely time. Dress warm!

        Kim