Re: [Revlist] RevWar Paintball Video

  • Robert Aldridge
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2012
      I see nothing to do w/ Rev. war here, but I like the fact that they all wear masks so no one recognises them..  I would too

      “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you will go."R.C.A.
      Gulag 41

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2012
        Fix bayonets! Charge! Well it is kind of like linear warfare.

        Jack

        To: Revlist@yahoogroups.com