RevWar Paintball Video

  • gcobrien
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2012
      I just stumbled across this video of 200+ paintball warriors squaring off in line formations. The video is pretty rough but it's very interesting to see the casualty rates.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKJvZeOvJbU&feature=g-vrec

      You can also hear a few prematurely fire---sound familiar?
      Enjoy!,

      Gary O'Brien
      1VA Rgt.
    • Robert Aldridge
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2012
        I see nothing to do w/ Rev. war here, but I like the fact that they all wear masks so no one recognises them..  I would too

        “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you will go."R.C.A.
        Gulag 41

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2012
          Fix bayonets! Charge! Well it is kind of like linear warfare.

          Jack

          To: Revlist@yahoogroups.com