Christmas at the Fort

  • B Mack
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
      Christmas at the Fort
      FORT PLAIN MUSEUM – December 1, 2012 – 4 PM to 8 PM
      389 Canal Street, Fort Plain, NY 13339
      518-774-5669 - Brian Mack
      We will have live colonial music, authors, artisans, crafters, and sutlers to go along with an assortment food and drink.
      The Liaisons Plaisantes will provide Live Colonial Christmas Music and they will have copies of their Christmas CD for sale. Authors Wayne Lenig and Joyce Berry will be signing copies of their local History Books and they will be sharing stories. R.J. Butternut Sutlers will provide 18 century civilian and military reproductions, accoutrements, clothes and weaponry and Pumpkin Hill Hand Crafts will provide tin ware and handmade quilted items. We also added many new items to the gift shop including the just released book, "Reporting the Revolution."

      Also, any crafters, artisans, and/or sutlers who would like to come and set up, contact me. Space is free.
      Thank you,
      Brian Mack
      Board Member
      Fort Plain Museum