Re: [Revlist] Re: The Campaign That Won America

  • Helena Finnegan
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 17, 2012
      Greetings,

      Todd's book (Reporting the Revolutionary War) is an outstanding read & resource that I can personally & highly recommend to all fans & devotees of the Glorious Cause & America! You will enjoy hearing his presentation and be very impressed with this beautiful book rich in history & illustration.

      I offer my review here & a resounding huzzah!

      http://goo.gl/NmbIE

      Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving to all,

      Helena