Vendor problems

  • Sherri Rapp
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 15, 2012
      All,

      Has anyone else had any problems getting small leather goods from Najecki? I have had one order for a musket sling since February and another for leather pieces since April. Nine months just seems like a very long time to receive small leather items. After multiple emails which have gone unanswered, and phone calls which got me a response of "it's going out tomorrow / this week", I still have no product. Left a voice mail last week requesting the items or refund and have not had an answer yet. I've never had this much trouble getting an order from Najecki before. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

      Thanks!
      Sherri Rapp
    • John Ogden
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 15, 2012
        I've had similar issues and now just want the money back; the alternative
        source for slings that we discussed seems viable.

        --
        John J. Ogden

      • armyshrink
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 17, 2012
          I have also been waiting (not so patiently) for my two orders since 2007!!!
          I have tried to be understanding about the delays due to Debra's illness. I really don't think he wants his reputation to suffer...
          John
          1st Virga & 2nd MAs

          --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com, John Ogden <johnjogden@...> wrote:

          > I've had similar issues and now just want the money back; the alternative
          > source for slings that we discussed seems viable.
          >
          > On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:02 PM, Sherri Rapp <staleyrapp@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > All,
          > >
          > > Has anyone else had any problems getting small leather goods from Najecki?
          > > I have had one order for a musket sling since February and another for
          > > leather pieces since April. Nine months just seems like a very long time to
          > > receive small leather items. After multiple emails which have gone
          > > unanswered, and phone calls which got me a response of "it's going out
          > > tomorrow / this week", I still have no product. Left a voice mail last week
          > > requesting the items or refund and have not had an answer yet. I've never
          > > had this much trouble getting an order from Najecki before. Any suggestions
          > > on how to proceed?
          > >
          > > Thanks!
          > > Sherri Rapp
          > >

          > --
          > John J. Ogden

        • Roy
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 18, 2012
            Hi Everybody,

            We are here and sorry for the difficulty in getting hold of me. We are still cleaning up from Sandy storm damage. Nothing real bad (torn house siding and downed trees), but time consuming. To add insult to injury, just before the storm our hard drive got corrupted and email crashed. I've got everything restored, and am now using Windows Live Mail which is supposed to be more stable. Come spring I'll wipe the hard drive and install Windows 8 which hopefully will be much better than XP.

            Sherri - your package was shipped before the storm. I'll track the package down this week.

            Lots of people ask about Debra. She had to quit work this summer and is now home. Debra quickly bounced back from treatments and surgery for the previous two bouts of cancer, but this last one has left her weak, unfocused, and always tired. She will start sewing on a horsehair neckstock or cockade, and within a few minutes her eyes are closed and she is sleeping. Not much I can do but encourage her, keep her fed, and hope her strength and focus returns some day.

            By Monday I'll be caught up with the backorders. The only things I'm way behind on is muskets slings and cartridge pouches/boxes. So those will be the priority in December.

            Roy Najecki

          • armyshrink
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 18, 2012
              Thanks Roy!

              --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com, "Roy" <Roy@...> wrote:

              > Hi Everybody,
              >

              > We are here and sorry for the difficulty in getting hold of me. We are still cleaning up from Sandy storm damage. Nothing real bad (torn house siding and downed trees), but time consuming. To add insult to injury, just before the storm our hard drive got corrupted and email crashed. I've got everything restored, and am now using Windows Live Mail which is supposed to be more stable. Come spring I'll wipe the hard drive and install Windows 8 which hopefully will be much better than XP.
              >

              > Sherri - your package was shipped before the storm. I'll track the package down this week.
              >

              > Lots of people ask about Debra. She had to quit work this summer and is now home. Debra quickly bounced back from treatments and surgery for the previous two bouts of cancer, but this last one has left her weak, unfocused, and always tired. She will start sewing on a horsehair neckstock or cockade, and within a few minutes her eyes are closed and she is sleeping. Not much I can do but encourage her, keep her fed, and hope her strength and focus returns some day.
              >

              > By Monday I'll be caught up with the backorders. The only things I'm way behind on is muskets slings and cartridge pouches/boxes. So those will be the priority in December.
              >

              > Roy Najecki

            • Thomas DeLucco
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 19, 2012
                Greetings Roy; As I've mentioned to you before, I'm keeping Debra in
                my thoughts and prayers. I know first-hand what it is like to have a
                spouse with a seroius illness(s). I hope & pray for her to recover
                her strenght and good health quicky. YH&OS, -Tom D Butler's
                Rnagers, Capt. Freys. Coy.
              • Sherri Rapp
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 19, 2012
                  Thank you, Roy. I would indeed appreciate you checking. I suppose there is every possibility it has been delayed or lost in the mail, especially with the storm.

                  You and Debra take care.
                  Sherri

                  --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com, "Roy" <Roy@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Everybody,
                  >

                  > We are here and sorry for the difficulty in getting hold of me. We are still cleaning up from Sandy storm damage. Nothing real bad (torn house siding and downed trees), but time consuming. To add insult to injury, just before the storm our hard drive got corrupted and email crashed. I've got everything restored, and am now using Windows Live Mail which is supposed to be more stable. Come spring I'll wipe the hard drive and install Windows 8 which hopefully will be much better than XP.
                  >

                  > Sherri - your package was shipped before the storm. I'll track the package down this week.
                  >

                  > Lots of people ask about Debra. She had to quit work this summer and is now home. Debra quickly bounced back from treatments and surgery for the previous two bouts of cancer, but this last one has left her weak, unfocused, and always tired. She will start sewing on a horsehair neckstock or cockade, and within a few minutes her eyes are closed and she is sleeping. Not much I can do but encourage her, keep her fed, and hope her strength and focus returns some day.
                  >

                  > By Monday I'll be caught up with the backorders. The only things I'm way behind on is muskets slings and cartridge pouches/boxes. So those will be the priority in December.
                  >

                  > Roy Najecki

                • Sherri Rapp
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
                    Roy,

                    Any word on where the package happens to be?

                    Thanks!
                    Sherri