Civilian Impression

  • C.T. Oakes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2012
      Good day,

      One of the civilian impressions I have seen that attracted a lot of the public but also provided a service to other rein-actors was a guy with a sharpening wheel for knives and swords and anything else that needed an edge. He had one of those sit on bench with big grinding wheel that was driven by a foot activated treadle. I have not seen that gentleman in a few years but he did know how to sharpen a knife.

      C.T. Oakes
      ALRA Patriot Scout #249
      Brants Volunteers OFN
      The Little Beards Club