Re: time travel

  • TinaBC
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2012
      Thank you for writing that. You gotta love moments like those.
      I don't reenact (my family did Civil War reenactments when I was a kid) but work as a Docent at the David Humphrey's house. We hold a program for 5th graders called "A Day in 1762" and we all have real persons from our area who we portray, but so much of our day is spent saying "In 1762..." rather than just "being" in 1762. I would love to have some of those time travel experiences you speak of.

      Still waiting for my TARDIS

      Tina Carlson
      "Mistress Mercy Riggs Hawkins Tomlison"