Cleaning out the closet sale

  • Travis Shaw
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Need to raise funds for some winter projects and I have the following items
      for sale:

      White fustian fall front breeches from Druids Oak. Used, but not abused.
      Size 30 waist - $45

      1770s Hand finished linen waistcoat, size 40. Natural linen lined in white
      linen. Worn a handful of times - $60

      Early 19th c. Waistcoat. Brown wool lined/backed in osnabrig. Hand sewn and
      in great shape. - $50

      Early 19th c. wool trousers. Machine sewn off-white wool lined in cotton.
      These have been worn and will need some patching, but are definitely
      servicable. - $25

      "New Invented" Knapsack/haversack. Hand sewn heavy linen. Painted outer
      flap, marked "1st Virga. Regt." great shape - $80

      Blue/faced red Regimental coat. Hand finished K+P wool. Worn but still in
      great shape, with some small repairs. size 40 - $250

      All prices include shipping. Photos available upon request. Contact me OFF
      LIST if you are interested.

      Travis Shaw

    • Travis Shaw
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2012
        The following items are still available.

        White fustian fall front breeches from Druids Oak. Used, but not abused.
        Size 30 waist - $45

        Early 19th c. Waistcoat. Brown wool lined/backed in osnabrig. Hand sewn and
        in great shape. - $50

        Early 19th c. wool trousers. Machine sewn off-white wool lined in cotton.
        These have been worn and will need some patching, but are
        definitely serviceable. - $25

        Travis

        On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Travis Shaw <travisfshaw@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > Need to raise funds for some winter projects and I have the following
        > items for sale:
        >
        > White fustian fall front breeches from Druids Oak. Used, but not abused.
        > Size 30 waist - $45
        >
        > 1770s Hand finished linen waistcoat, size 40. Natural linen lined in white
        > linen. Worn a handful of times - $60
        >
        > Early 19th c. Waistcoat. Brown wool lined/backed in osnabrig. Hand sewn
        > and in great shape. - $50
        >
        > Early 19th c. wool trousers. Machine sewn off-white wool lined in cotton.
        > These have been worn and will need some patching, but are definitely
        > servicable. - $25
        >
        > "New Invented" Knapsack/haversack. Hand sewn heavy linen. Painted outer
        > flap, marked "1st Virga. Regt." great shape - $80
        >
        > Blue/faced red Regimental coat. Hand finished K+P wool. Worn but still in
        > great shape, with some small repairs. size 40 - $250
        >
        > All prices include shipping. Photos available upon request. Contact me OFF
        > LIST if you are interested.
        >
        > Travis Shaw

      • Tom Caarton
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2012
          Would the white trousers be usable for early war British? Also how bad are the holes? I might be interested.