Books

  • caltrop@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 6, 2012
      This is way, way out or era, but I know there are historians and bibliophiles on the Liste.

      I',m downsizing and want to dispose of quite a quantity of periodicals. There are long runs of the Journal of Army Historical Research, Military Collector and Historian and others including Victorian period and South African military history, which I will gladly detail for anyone who e-mails me off-site at hamorton@....

      Nominal prices plus freight, which is likely to be high although I can arrange collection or deliverywiti, say, 50 miles of Chadds Ford.

    • Steven Baule
      Message 31 of 31 , May 17, 2015
        All,
          I have a few books that I would like to give reenactors a chance to have before otherwise dispose of them. Prices don't include shipping.

        I have the 27 volume Time Life Civil War Collectors Set.Minor wear, all have been read, but otherwise well cared for. $250

        Oddly, I have a 1969 World Book Encyclopedia including 10 years of year books and the atlas, if anyone is interested. Make an offer

        ABC-CLIO's Encyclopedia of the War of 1812  $15

        Tailor Made, Trail Worn, Clothing of the Lewis & Clark Expedition. $20

        Marshall Cavendish's History of WWI (3 vols) c 2002  $25

        Lee's Lieutenants (3 vols) by Freeman $30

        A run of Civil War Times Illustrated from Oct 1974 through 1990 or so. A few volumes may be missing.  $40 obo.

        Steve