Blues News Online- Register Now for the Mt. Harmon Tactical Oct 27-28

  • Colonel Ogden
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
      Greetings Jersey Fans

      www.bluesnewsonline.synthasite.com
      <http://www.bluesnewsonline.synthasite.com> All Jersey all the time
      with the latest news and events from around the state. Its almost here!
      Raid on the Chesapeake Mount Harmon Tactical October 27-28 2012 a
      rennactor only tactical at sponsored by Colonel Ogden`s First New Jersey
      Regiment. This event is filling up fast so get registered now!

      This Just In

      "Monmouth 1778: Battle for the North" HD DVD Trailer

      The official 230th anniversary re-enactment commemorative film

      What Really Happened At: The Battle of Monmouth

      By Garry Wheeler Stone

      Also New

      "The Enemy … will have no Mercey upon our loaded barns."
      British Foraging at Hackensack, September and October 1778 By John U.
      Rees

      So keep checking the site, we are always adding new pictures, and
      articles about New Jersey in the Revolutionary War.
      www.bluesnewsonline.synthasite.com
      <http://www.bluesnewsonline.synthasite.com>

      Colonel Ogden

    • Colonel Ogden