Urgent: Reenactors needed for Monmouth Shoot: September 15-16.

  • Matthew Murphy
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2012
      Dear all,
      A production company filming a piece on
      the Battle of Monmouth is looking for youngish reenactors to participate in a
      filming next weekend.  The project manager, Andrew Scherr (ascherr@...)
      has said that they will pay $100 a day.
      Please read on for more info and be sure
      to contact Andrew if you're interested in participating.
      Thank you.
      Best,
      Matt Murphy
      ...no longer young enough for film
      shoots.  :-(
      2d NJ Regt, Helms' Coy.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2012
        this eliminates most if not all of us in the 2nd.......They may have a hard time finding people isn't Brandywine next weekend!

        tuch

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2012
          Tucc',
          I made the production company aware of this.  A tall order for such short notification.

          -MM

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 7, 2012
            Told them the same thing and suggested they move it back a week. Amazing how some of these film companies think we’re standing around in our uniforms with nothing to do. And for a hundred bucks a guy? I guess that’s ok pay if you live locally and they want you for four hours, but we all know differently…

            ….Paul Loane

            ascherr@... <mailto:ascherr%40bostonproductions.com> | 781 255 1555 ext 213