Re: [Revlist] Re: More from Hackensack

  • TOM QUINN
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2012
      I grew up in Cresskill and spent my childhood exploring the woods , swamps
      and creeks around Bergen County. As I got older and could drive I cruised
      many back roads (there were some then) and went all over Bergen County on
      my motorcycle. I never had any inkling that the area was so heavily
      involved in the war. I thank you for posting these excerpts.
      I feel so cheated that growing up here we were never told of the history of
      our very own neighborhoods.
      Most respectfully,
      Thomas Quinn