Re: [Revlist] WTB Linen Shirt and neck cloth

  • Jack Reimer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2012
      The finest handmade linen shirt is made by William Carter. I've misplaced his address, but someone here is sure to have it. A mixed made linen shirt could be found at Bethlehem Trading Post at DRAMATICALLY less cost,but good linen quality material. The Carter shirt is a once in a lifetime acquisition, like a Stone blanket, a Najecki or Lillie box or a Carl Johnson coat.

      Jack Reimer
      7th Foot