French Marine Uniform for sale! Big Size!

  • William Hardage
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2012
      Hi,

      I am selling my French Marine Uniform. It includes the Tricorn, Fatigue cap, two shirts, Coat, Waistcoat,breeches, two pairs of stockings, white gaitors with the leather straps, Cartridge box, Sword waistbelt with the sword, French Gorget, and some books on French Marines.
      Sizes on the stuff is big. It will fit a guy from 3x-4x in sizes.

      Asking for around $600 or a trade in a Brown Bess.

      Email me is you are interested in it.

      britishofficer@...