Re: Newtown 2012...... Great time!

  • Mike E
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2012
      Paul,
      It was great, except for being out numbered by five to one! The whooping and screaming of the Indians and tories was unnerving at times, hitting us from all directions. They did a great job. Enjoyed the trials, but not the outcomes! Still waiting for the Brits to compensate me for my cow.
      Thanks for a great time,
      Mike,
      Sgt, 24th CMR