Re: [Revlist] Re: Great Deal on Stainless Steel Canteens

  • Gene Bono
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 2 6:20 PM
      Mmm..... I thought I provided my e-mail address for people with a problem with my little statement to opine....OFF the list....... SS canteens,their appearance depends on what type of  composition they are.Some will shine,others are dull,darker in appearance.Some will hold a magnet. Copper? I have been told that there is a documented  Copper canteen from the F&I war.I portray Morgan's Rifle COy from the Shenandoah Valley 1775.They provided their own gear.
      Why open myself up? I like to bait "holier than thou" types.It's a hobby of mine.

      Message 44 of 44 , Mar 4 3:24 PM
        Shay,
        I'm not sure if your asking me something here? My note indicated that I did'nt know of any docu for copper canteens, even though I see many being carried and sold.
        Cheers,
        Bob Bolton
        Pa. Associators