Re: [Revlist] Re: Bikers at Guilford

  • Dan Gracia
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 17, 2011
      Well Mike, as you know, Guilford Courthouse is the closest reenactment to me
      for the whole year, so I'll be there next year. We had great weather and I
      thought great battles. And man, can those horses close the distance fast
      when they are running at you! Guilford in 2006 was the first reenactment I
      participated in once I moved to Virginia (had done reenactments in and
      around Vermont before) and I always look forward to it. In my opinion the
      battles this last weekend were the best so far. I really would like to stop
      the bikers for the couple of hours needed, but let's not throw out the baby
      with the bathwater. Guilford CH is a must for me.

      YMHS,
      Dan

      --
      Dan Gracia