Re: Authenticity - Root Issues

  • TOM QUINN
    Message 1 of 39 , Nov 1, 2010
      Liste,
      Speaking of a "union" or some type of organization to help improve the hobby
      and interpretations I would mention that Larry Maxwell of the 4th New York
      has been working to establish a guild of reenactors for exactly that
      purpose.
      Perhaps it is an idea that 's time has come.
      Thomas Quinn
      2nd Albany Militia

    • ebolton123
      Message 39 of 39 , Nov 2, 2010