Re: [Revlist] Pattern Advice (Cross Posted)

  • matt vincett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 9:43 PM
      j.p. ryan has a good waiscoat pattern.     My briches has been too much altered....   to recommend the original...  hunting shirt....   by this do you mean the large pull over or the wrap around.   there are several diffrences and the good folks on the list may be of assistance there....   but my 2 cents is for the waist coat referance and J.P. Ryans pattern for this has pleased me.   Matt