Pattern Advice (Cross Posted)

  • Marie Caron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      I'm turning to the wisdom of the list for pattern advice: it's been
      awhile since I've sewn men's clothes, and would welcome advice on good,
      accurate patterns for britches, waistcoat and hunting shirt.

      My thanks,
      Marie Caron
    • matt vincett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
        j.p. ryan has a good waiscoat pattern.     My briches has been too much altered....   to recommend the original...  hunting shirt....   by this do you mean the large pull over or the wrap around.   there are several diffrences and the good folks on the list may be of assistance there....   but my 2 cents is for the waist coat referance and J.P. Ryans pattern for this has pleased me.   Matt