Re: [Revlist] July 4th Ridgewood NJ Dance and Encampment

  • niel de marino
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010
      Sgt. Mallalieu,

      As the former adjutant for my unit, the 2nd NJ Reg., I have one question for you
      and your unit.  How do you intent to for those "patriots" who attend, who are
      not members of your unit, to be covered by liability insurance?  Rather
      important question.....especially when dealing with a large town like Ridgewood,
      NJ.

      Niel DeMarino - 2nd NJ Reg.
                               - Dance Master, "In Good Company"