RE: [Revlist] Re: An actual case of WIR

  • Jack Sherry
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 28, 2010
      Hi Jack!

      Actually we don't have any WIR, most of the units I belong to are BAR units. We don't allow WIR. I liked what one unit's commander, whose unit allowed WIR, was overheard to say, that it was nice when most of the women in his unit used to be campfollowers, dinner would be ready right after a battle. My original point was that if women want to pretend to be men, i.e., soldiers, they should do the impression all the time.

      Jack

      To: Revlist@yahoogroups.com
      From: reimerfam@...
      Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 21:46:54 -0400
      Subject: Re: [Revlist] Re: An actual case of WIR

      Hi Jack,
      Don't care. Don't need to know. Don't share. I'll bet the $5.00 in my pocket you're WIR's would be mortified to be discussed in this fashion. Too much and over the line. ( My Opinion).

      The Other Jack......
      From: reimerfam@...<mailto:reimerfam@...>
      Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 21:06:47 -0400

      Are we at the "too much information" point yet? The Portas are unisex, who cares where ANYBODY goes..Sheesh...........

      Jack