Re: Tailor Recommendation: Carl Johnson website/contact

  • kings64th
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 28, 2010
      List,

      I also highly recommend Carl Johnson's work. He has made regimentals for officers of the 64th, 7th and Royal Engineers among others. He is one of a few tailors I know of who can expertly execute the long un-slashed decorative buttonholes so often seen on officer's undress coats as well as civilian frocks etc.

      Best,

      Cole Jones
      7th RF