British Spadroon ( sabre) for sale

  • liv18thc
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2010
      Hi Folks,
      Just testing the water if anyone may be interested:
      I have a hand built (from Parts & Hand Shaped blade). A British Spadroon: see Battle Weapons of The American Revolution Page 323 Listing 60.SS ( bottom of page) Fitting for English Officers , Prussian & German Officers 1775- With hand made wood/ black leather scabbard.
      Not the common repro. One of a kind.
      Very nice balance. Asking $185 "If you are seriously interested" I can send you some photos if you give me your e-mail address.
      Jim W. Filipski

      http://www.liv18thc.com/jwf/index.html