Invitation for another Group

  • Eric Bloomquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 7:56 AM
      Esteemed List,
         Many of you will receive in the next few days an invitation to join the FortNiagara2010 yahoogroup.  This forum has taken on the role of being Old Fort Niagara's principal means of handling all event communications with units.  I'm the owner/moderator and access is limited to the unit commander or his designated contact of units already on our event invitation list.  This includes not only units for the period of the War of the American Revolution, but units associated with events for other periods as well.    The 'Files' section of the main FortNiagara2010 yahoogroup page  <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FortNiagara2010/> includes both the unit return to use for any event, a letter from our director describing the features of the major events and basic event guidelines.    It also includes downloadable copies of the NYSVSA (New York State Volunteer Service Agreement) and EPLW (OFN's Event Participant Liability Waiver).  These are the
      forms which each participant should have completed when they arrive at events.  This will greatly speed up their check-in.    So, hope that makes things as clear as mud.  Please look for the invitation and respond within 30 days.  If your unit does not receive the invitation, and feels it might like to be included, please contact me at the address below.  If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
      Eric BloomquistInterpretive Programs Managerebloomquist@...