Shoes for Sale Size 9

  • Gibb
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hello,

      I have a pair of Robert Land Shoes for sale, size 9. They have been worn a few times, but other then that seen little service. 65.00, shipping included, pictures available. Let me know if your interested.
      Gibb
    • Gregory Theberge
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
        Gibb,

        One of the fellows from the 63rd was looking for a pair of size 9 shoes for his son. I will pass this along to him.

        Greg