More Great Stuff from Blues News Online

  • colonelogden@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2010
      Now that we are in winter quarters its time to clean those muskets,
      repair that equipment and catch up on all new letters, articles and
      other great information on Maxwell`s New Jersey brigade

      Brigade Correspondence- Letters accounting the frustration paying and
      supplying the Jersey Brigade

      Extract of a letter from Haddonfield, March 17, 1777- More newspaper
      articles of skirmishes around Bonamtown NJ with troops under the command
      of General Maxwell

      Brigade Soldiers
      <http://bluesnewsonline.synthasite.com/brigade-soldiers.php> - Some
      great examples of brigade clothing with pictures of members of the First
      and Second New Jersey (reenactment groups)

      More Deserter Descriptions- plus a new glossary of clothing terms

      So stay tuned, more great New Jersey news is on the way at

      www.bluesnewsonline.synthasite.com
      <http://www.bluesnewsonline.synthasite.com>

      See you in the spring

      YMOAHS

      Colonel Ogden

    • Colonel Ogden
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2010
        General Maxwell`s
        Summer reading list

        With summer right around the corner, its time to catch up on our Jersey
        Brigade history with our new summer reading list.

        As long as your there check out all the great stories and articles
        available for online reading and download.

        So go to www.bluesnewsonline.synthasite.com
        <http://www.bluesnewsonline.synthasite.com> and see what the General
        recommends.

        YMOHS